* How to Purchase Tickets: Tickets can be purchased online, over the phone at (866) 605-3247 or at the box office at the Grandstand Ticket Office located at the Nordby Exhibit Hall, 1060 3rd Street Southwest, Huron, SD 57350. Ticket office hours are 9 AM - 5 PM, M-F, with the exception of presale and public on sale day when office hours are 8 AM - 5 PM.
* Official Ticketing Website: The SD State Fair Ticket Office and the SD State Fair website (https://www.etix.com/ticket/o/4564/SDStateFair?cobrand=southdakota) are the only authorized sources of grandstand tickets. Tickets purchased through any other source may not be valid. The SD State Fair is not responsible for the validity of them. If tickets are found to be fraudulent, fairgoers risk being denied admission, refunds and/or exchanges. Please use discretion if you decide to purchase tickets through another source.
* VIP Table Sales: The VIP table section is full for 2023.
* Handicap Accessible Seating: Handicap accessible seating is available. Please call the ticket office at (866) 605-3247 to purchase tickets.
* Ticket Information: Tickets purchased through Wednesday, August 30 will include gate admission. Youth 5 and under are free, unless they need to have their own seat. If you do not have a ticket for the child, they will need to sit on your lap.
* Doors: Open at 6 PM nightly
* Package Prices:
Standing room package: $205| Grandstand reserved seating package: $175
*Packages come with tickets to two nights of bull riding and three concerts.
VIP Package: $395/package - Full for 2023!
*Package comes with VIP seating to two nights of bull riding and three concerts, VIP parking, daily gate admission to the State Fair and nightly food and drink served in the VIP Lounge. If there are meet and greets with the entertainers, VIP ticketholders have a chance at meet and greet passes!
* Individual tickets: Individual ticket prices are listed under each individual show.