* How to Purchase Tickets: Tickets for 2022 grandstand entertainment will go on sale to the public June 2022. Tickets can be purchased online, over the phone at (866) 605-3247 or at the box office at the Grandstand Ticket Office located at the Nordby Exhibit Hall, 1060 3rd Street Southwest, Huron, SD 57350. Ticket office hours are 11 AM - 5 PM, M-F.
* Official Ticketing Website: The SD State Fair Ticket Office and the SD State Fair website (https://www.etix.com/ticket/o/4564/SDStateFair?cobrand=southdakota) are the only authorized sources of grandstand tickets. Tickets purchased through any other source may not be valid. The SD State Fair is not responsible for the validity of them. If tickets are found to be fraudulent, fairgoers risk being denied admission, refunds and/or exchanges. Please use discretion if you decide to purchase tickets through another source.
* VIP Ticket Sales: For information on VIP ticket sales, please call the South Dakota State Fair Office at (605) 353-7340.
* Handicap Accessible Seating: Handicap accessible seating is available. Please call the ticket office at (866) 605-3247 to purchase tickets.
* Ticket Information: Tickets purchased through Wednesday, August 31 will include gate admission. Youth 5 and under are free, unless they need to have their own seat. If you do not have a ticket for the child, they will need to sit on your lap.
* Doors: Open at 6 PM nightly
* Package Prices: TBD
* Individual tickets: Individual ticket prices are listed under each individual show. 2022 prices are TBD.