* How to Purchase Tickets: General public ticket sales will begin July 20. All tickets will be sold as general admission. There will be no backrest holders or Friends of the Fair presale in 2020. Tickets can be purchased online, over the phone at (866) 605-3247 or at the box office at the Grandstand Ticket Office located at the Nordby Exhibit Hall-1060 3rd Street Southwest, Huron, SD 57350.
* Official Ticketing Website: The SD State Fair Ticket Office and the SD State Fair website (https://www.etix.com/ticket/o/4564/SDStateFair?cobrand=southdakota) are the only authorized sources of grandstand tickets. Tickets purchased through any other source may not be valid. The SD State Fair is not responsible for the validity of them. If tickets are found to be fraudulent, fairgoers risk being denied admission, refunds and/or exchanges. Please use discretion if you decide to purchase tickets through another source.
* VIP Ticket Sales: There will be no VIP section in 2020. For information on VIP ticket sales, please call the South Dakota State Fair Office at (605) 353-7340.
* Handicap Accessible Seating: Handicap accessible seating is available. Please call the ticket office at (866) 605-3247 to purchase tickets.
* Ticket Information:
- Tickets purchased through Wednesday, September 2 will include gate admisison.
- Youth 5 and under are free, unless they need to have their own seat. If you do not have a ticket for the child, they will need to sit on your lap.
* Doors: Doors open to the Red Wilk Construction Tuff Hedeman Bull Bash at 6 PM. Doors open for the Thunder at the FAir Outlaw Truck and Tractor Pull sponsored by Kibble Equipment at TBD time.
* Grandstand ticket packages will not be offered in 2020.
Individual ticket prices are listed under each individual show.