Click on the boxes below for show information.
Feed and Forage (Wood Chip) Hours:
- Saturday, August 26 – 12 PM – 5 PM (N&S)
- Sunday, August 27 – 12 PM – 5 PM (N&S)
- Monday, August 28 – 7 AM – 5 PM (North only)
- Tuesday, August 29 – 7 AM – 5 PM (North only)
- Wednesday, August 30 – 7 AM – 5 PM (N&S)
- Thursday, August 31 – 7 AM – 5 PM (N&S)
- Friday, September 1 – 7 AM – 5 PM (N&S)
- Saturday, September 2 - 7 AM – 5 PM (N&S)
- Sunday, September 3 – 7 AM – 12 PM (N&S)
Deadline for livestock entries is August 1.
Parking/Admission General Guidelines:
Livestock Entering/Exiting Fairgrounds:
- If unloading south of 3rd St - enter Gate 8, exit Gate 2.
- If unloading north of 3rd St - enter Gate 4, then exit Gate 3.5 or 4.5*.
*Gate 4.5 will close on Thursday at noon. Following this time, all trailers entering Gate 4 must exit Gate 3.5. Gate 4.5 will re-open for outbound traffic only on Monday at 1 PM.
Livestock Trailer Parking: Livestock trailer parking is being moved to Huron Continental Marketing located west of Huron at 39763 US Highway 14. Doing this will allow us to be able to accommodate more vehicle parking at 7th Street and Nevada Avenue
On-Grounds Parking: On-grounds parking is prohibited without proper and appropriate credentials. Parking passes issued to campers are valid only for the campsites. They are not an appropriate credential for anywhere else. If the vehicle does not fit within the boundaries of the campsite, the vehicle must be parked off grounds.
Parking Violations: Any vehicle found on-grounds without the proper credential for the area in which it’s parked is subject to towing. There will be zero tolerance for parking violations; we will no longer be making PA announcements or giving warnings. Violators will be towed.
Fire Lanes: For safety purposes, any vehicle blocking a fire-lane will be towed at owner’s expense. There will be zero tolerance. NO EXECEPTIONS AND WARNINGS!
Feeding/Unloading Permit: A feeding/unloading permit may be purchased at the State Fair Administration Office or upon submission of livestock entry form for $20 (only 1 permit per family/address allowed). This permit allows entry on the fairgrounds before 9 AM and after 6 PM to feed animals and then exit immediately. This is NOT A PARKING PERMIT and will be subject to towing if vehicle is left unattended for an extended amount of time. Permits are only be valid during the designated hours.