Wednesday, September 2: 5 PM - 10 PM
Thursday, September 3 and Friday, September 4: Noon - Midnight
Saturday, September 5 and Sunday, September 6: 10 AM - Midnight
Monday, September 7: 10 AM - 8 PM
CostDaily Ride Wristband - $25
Passport to Fun Weekly Ride Pass
- $58 if purchased at the fair
- $52 if purchased in advance at the Huron Chamber & Visitors Bureau located at 1725 Dakota Avenue South - Available through Friday, September 4.
- Wednesday, September 2: All rides only $1 from 5 PM -10 PM!
- Pick up The Big Jim 93.3 $3 off daily ride wristband coupon at the State Fair Administration Office located in Nordby Exhibit Hall. This coupon is valid Thursday, Friday, and Monday during the fair.
- Advanced Passport to Fun Weekly Ride Pass: Available at the Huron Chamber & Visitors Bureau beginning Tuesday, August 11. Cash or Check Only.
New This Year
Vertigo 80 - Take a ride up an 80' tower while swinging at 10 revolutions per minute.
Samba Balloons- Fly through the air in a hot air balloon. This ride is perfect for children and adults.
Zero Gravity - Defy gravity on this high speed ride.
GoldStar Amusements is a family operated business with a rich history in the carnival industry. Their reputation of being a safe, clean operation is very important to them. With having spent many years perfecting their carnival operation and believe it to be a safe form of quality entertainment for all ages.
Visit the GoldStar Amusements website