* How to Purchase Tickets: Tickets can be purchased online, over the phone at 866-605-3247 or at the box office at the Grandstand Ticket Office located at the Nordby Exhibit Hall-1060 3rd St. SW, Huron, SD 57350
* Official Ticketing Website: The SD State Fair Ticket Office and the SD State Fair website (https://www.etix.com/ticket/o/4564/SDStateFair?cobrand=southdakota) are the only authorized sources of grandstand tickets. Tickets purchased through any other source may not be valid. The SD State Fair is not responsible for the validity of them. If tickets are found to be fraudulent, fairgoers risk being denied admission, refunds and/or exchanges. Please use discretion if you decide to purchase tickets through another source.
* VIP Ticket Sales: For information on VIP ticket sales, please call the SD State Fair Office at (605) 353-7340. *VIP tickets are sold out for the 2019 SD State Fair.
* Handicap Accessible Seating: Handicap accessible seating is available. Please call the ticket office to purchase tickets.
* Ticket Information:
- Tickets purchased through Wednesday, August 28 will include gate admisison.
- Youth 5 and under are free, unless they need to have their own seat. If you do not have a ticket for the child, they will need to sit on your lap.
* Doors: Doors open to the bull ridings and concerts at 6 pm. Doors for the truck and tractor pull are TBD.
* Packages include tickets to two nights of bull riding and three concerts unless otherwise noted.
Standing Room Package: $170
Grandstand Reserved Seating Package: $170
VIP Package: $375 - SOLD OUT
* A VIP package includes VIP seating to each night of bull riding and concerts, nightly access to VIP Lounge where food and beverages are served, VIP parking, admission into the fair and a chance to meet the stars on the concert nights.
Individual ticket prices are listed under each individual show.
2019 Grandstand Line-Up
Red Wilk Construction Tuff Hedeman Bull Bash
The thrills and adrenaline rush of bull riding is back at the SD State Fair with the Red Wilk Construction Tuff Hedeman Bull Bash.
Four-time World Champion bull rider and Pro Rodeo Hall of Famer Tuff Hedeman has been producing bull riding events that have been thrilling audiences with his two-hour adrenaline rush entertainment style punctuated with the two things he knows fans want to see great rides and high scores.
Red Wilk Construction American Hero Award
The Red Wilk Construction American Hero Award was started in 2013 by Red Wilk. Being a Vietnam Veteran himself, he knows the importance of honoring Veterans for the sacrifices they have made for their country. Over the years, Red has honored 100 plus Veterans from all over South Dakota. Typically, eight Veterans are honored each night of the bull riding.
American Hero Award Ceremony
Red Wilk will be honoring Veterans for their military service with the Red Wilk Construction American Hero Award. This award is given in the arena during intermission at the Red Wilk Construction Tuff Hedeman Bull Bash In the grandstand. This year Red will be honoring Veterans from WWII, Korea, Desert Storm, The Gulf War, Iraq and Afghanistan on Wednesday, August 28. On Thursday, August 29 Red is honoring Vietnam Veterans. As a Vietnam Veteran himself, Red would like to honor veterans for their sacrifices and service for the United States of America.
$20 - Adults
$12 - Youth (up to 15 yrs. old)
Tickets are sold in either grandstand reserved seating area or in the standing room area located in the party pit.
Connect with Red Wilk Construction Tuff Hedeman Bull Bash:
Wednesday, Aug 288:00 pm
Thursday, Aug 298:00 pm
The Beach Boys
As The Beach Boys mark more than a half century of making music, the group continues to ride the crest of a wave unequalled in America’s musical history. But its greater significance lies in the fact that The Beach Boys’ songs have forever changed the musical landscape, profoundly influencing countless performing artists to follow.
The Beach Boys are led by Mike Love and Bruce Johnston, who, along with Tim Bonhomme, John Cowsill, Keith Hubacher, Christian Love, Brian Eichenberger, Randy Leago and Scott Totten continue the legacy of the iconic American band. With more than five decades of touring under their belts, The Beach Boys have performed more concerts than any major rock band in history.
- Good Vibrations
- Fun, Fun, Fun
- California Girls
- I Get Around
- Help Me Rhonda
- Surfin’ USA
- Surfer Girl
- Barbara Ann
- Wouldn’t It be Nice
The Beach Boys
$47 - Grandstand Reserved Seating
$42- Standing Room
Friday, Aug 307:30 pm
Little Big Town
Legend Seeds welcomes Little Big Town! Little Big Town consists of members Karen Fairchild, Kimberly Schlapman, Phillip Sweet, and Jimi Westbrook. They entered the music scene over 18 years ago with hits like "Boondocks," "Bring It On Home," "Good As Gone" and "Little White Church." Hits also include "Day Drinking," and the history-making, best-selling country single of 2015, "Girl Crush." Little Big Town recently received their third career Grammy Award for Best Country Duo/Group Performance for their multi-week #1, platinum-selling hit, "Better Man" off their chart-topping album The Breaker. In the past seven years they have won over 20 awards, including GRAMMY, CMA, ACM, People's Choice awards, and also an Emmy.
- Little White Church
- Bring it on Home
- Day Drinking
- Girl Crush
- Better Man
Little Big Town
Opening for Little Big Town
Hailey Steele was raised in South Dakota. She started performing at an early age, sharing stages with country legends like Willie Nelson and Loretta Lynn all before the age of 15. Her melodies are strongly influenced by female country and pop music from the 90s. As an alum of NBC's The Voice, performed on the last season of The Tonight Show with Jay Leno with her duo The LiNE, and also befriended other songwriters on the show. As a result, Steele co-wrote Raelynn's song "Boyfriend," (Raelynn/Nicolle Galyon/ Steele) and "Small Town Soul" released by Gwen Sebastian. Steele has opened several shows for Kelsea Ballerini and is the youngest member of the South Dakota Country Music Hall of Fame. Her most recent release is called "Livewire” and she will be releasing an EP this fall.
Connect with Hailey Steele:
$57 - General Admission Seating
$67 - Grandstand Reserved Seating
$77 - Standing Room
Saturday, Aug 317:00 pm
The Brothers Osborne have been climbing the country music charts since their debut in 2013 with hits like “Stay a Little Longer,” “It Ain’t My Fault,” and “Shoot Me Straight.” Their debut album, “Pawn Shop”, was released in 2016 and has been certified US Gold, climbing to the number three spot on the country charts. Last spring, they released their follow up album, “Port Saint Joe” which has climbed to a number two status on the country charts, and they have no intention of stopping any time soon.
- Stay a Little Longer
- It Ain’t My Fault
- Shoot me Straight
- I Don’t Remember Me
- Weed, Whiskey and Willie
- Slow Your Roll
- Tequila Again
Opening for Brothers Osborne
Travis just released his new single “After A Few” following his Top 40 debut single “David Ashley Parker From Powder Springs”. Travis was recently selected as a CMA KixStart Artist Scholarship as well as Opry NextStage recipient. The singer/songwriter has previously opened shows for Cole Swindell, Alan Jackson, Chase Rice, and LANCO, as well as Justin Moore and just launched his first headlining “Heartbeat Of A Small Town” Tour.
- After A Few
- David Ashley Parker From Powder Springs
- Red, White and Blue
Connect with Travis Denning:
$47 - Grandstand Reserved Seating
$42- Standing Room
Sunday, Sep 17:00 pm
“Thunder at the Fair” Outlaw Truck & Tractor Pull presented by Kibble Equipment & O'Reilly Auto Parts
The Outlaw Truck & Tractor Pulling Association (OTTPA) was formed in 1982. OTTPA is the premier pulling association in the Midwest sanctioning over 70 sessions of pulling in over 50 cities from Texas to South Dakota. The OTTPA has 14 classes and 250 competing vehicles. The Outlaw Truck and Tractor Pulling Association (OTTPA) in 2016 had approximately 310 members from 17 states. We pride ourselves on the cooperation of our pullers with our promoters. OTTPA has become the choice of promoters in the Midwest for its fast and exciting events, which has created a fan base and delivers big crowds at each event.
$8 Youth (6-15 years old)
*All tickets are general admission