* How to Purchase Tickets: Tickets will go on sale in June 2020. Tickets can be purchased online, over the phone at 866-605-3247 or at the box office at the Grandstand Ticket Office located at the Nordby Exhibit Hall-1060 3rd St. SW, Huron, SD 57350
* Official Ticketing Website: The SD State Fair Ticket Office and the SD State Fair website (https://www.etix.com/ticket/o/4564/SDStateFair?cobrand=southdakota) are the only authorized sources of grandstand tickets. Tickets purchased through any other source may not be valid. The SD State Fair is not responsible for the validity of them. If tickets are found to be fraudulent, fairgoers risk being denied admission, refunds and/or exchanges. Please use discretion if you decide to purchase tickets through another source.
* VIP Ticket Sales: For information on VIP ticket sales, please call the SD State Fair Office at (605) 353-7340.
* Handicap Accessible Seating: Handicap accessible seating is available. Please call the ticket office to purchase tickets.
* Ticket Information:
- Tickets purchased through Wednesday, September 2 will include gate admisison.
- Youth 5 and under are free, unless they need to have their own seat. If you do not have a ticket for the child, they will need to sit on your lap.
* Doors: Doors open to the bull ridings and concerts at 6 pm.
* Packages include tickets to two nights of bull riding and three concerts unless otherwise noted.
Standing Room Package: TBD
Grandstand Reserved Seating Package: TBD
VIP Package: TBD
* A VIP package includes VIP seating to each night of bull riding and concerts, nightly access to VIP Lounge where food and beverages are served, VIP parking, admission into the fair and a chance to meet the stars on the concert nights.
Individual ticket prices are listed under each individual show.
2020 Grandstand Line-Up
2020 grandstand entertainment will be posted as it's confirmed!